In 2015, Puerto Rico Governor Alejandro Garcia Padilla signed an executive order to allow for medical marijuana in the US territory.
Medical marijuana dispensaries are currently, in January 2017, starting to open their doors to the public.
In May 2015, the Governor of Puerto Rico Alejandro Garcia Padilla signed an executive order permitting the use of medical cannabis.
Pennsylvania legalized medical marijuana on May 3, 2015
Important Cannabis Laws
- Chile: Cannabis de Exportación
- Puerto Rico’s Medical Marijuana Industry Struggling to Recover After Hurricane Maria
- Puerto Rico Medical Marijuana Industry Interrupted by HurricanePuerto Rico Medical Marijuana Industry Interrupted by Hurricane mg Cannabis RetailerFull coverage ... Read More
- Sunburn for 10.16.17 – Jack Latvala’s big get; Chris King’s policy roll-out; David Rivera dodges the feds; Prepping for …
- Puerto Rico’s Medical Marijuana Industry Takes a Hit Due to Hurricane